Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,859 (€1,964) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)