Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,093 (€2,161) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)