Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,416 (€1,391) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (35 minutes ago)