Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,565 (3,657TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)