Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,055 (3,665TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)