Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,803 (kr14,694) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)