Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.285 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 141% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,207 (kr20,146) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)