Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.630 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 142% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,372 (kr23,929) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)