Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,424 (5,515TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)