Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,119 (7,053TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)