Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨97,014 (Shilling143,238) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)