Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,360 (5,844 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)