Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.810 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,639 (3,905 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)