Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,001 (147,633 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)