Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Amritsar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.682 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,100 (Bs 26,655) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)