Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨24,137 (Bs 28,371,019) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)