Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.520 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,122 (Bs 19,036) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)