Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.763 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,365 (Bs 17,650) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)