Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,666 (11,052 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)