Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,801 (4,352TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)