Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19550 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,219 (451,240 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)