Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,307 (405,353 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)