Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,315 (212,258 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)