Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,553 (164,711 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)