Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.833 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,535 (NZ$4,046) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)