Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.144 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,013 (NZ$3,074) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)