Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 142% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,887 (NZ$3,941) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)