Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24616 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,046 (377,994 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (21 minutes ago)