Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24447 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,501 (456,085 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)