Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.791 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,462 (10,771 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (24 minutes ago)