Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,336 (14,253 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)