Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,172 (4,007TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (44 minutes ago)