Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,169 (€2,026) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)