Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,594 (元14,506) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)