Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,710 (元11,317) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)