Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,308 (元9,705) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)