Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38273 INR / DJF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 188% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,774 (704,873 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)