Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36592 INR / DJF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 136% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,473 (490,469 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)