Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.167 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,920 (4,830TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)