Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,280 (3,757TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)