Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,031 (2,933TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)