Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.242 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,663 (4,203TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)