Cost of living comparison between Divinopolis, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,705 (R$ 7,162) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)