Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,490 (Taka 85,522) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)