Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨94,434 (Taka 120,561) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)