Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 168% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,462 ($3,107) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)