Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 166% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,444 ($2,486) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)