Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 120% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,929 (€2,370) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)