Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,129 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,129 (Taka 139,374) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)