Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,024 (Taka 116,444) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)