Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.850 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,386 (Taka 126,308) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)