Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,499 (Rp 16,277,667) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)