Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,627 (Rp 15,366,623) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)