Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,202 (5,941TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)