Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,205 (Php57,897) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)