Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,352 (€2,816) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)