Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02876 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,283 (3,312,512 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)