Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02917 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,775 (3,454,398 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (26 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (35 minutes ago)