Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02886 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,584 (4,525,100 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)