Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03128 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,167 (4,193,319 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)