Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02847 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,794 (3,224,630 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)