Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12603 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨37,034 (293,848 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)