Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,048 (元12,995) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)