Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,030 (元8,513) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)