Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05808 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,263 (₩2,053,327) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)