Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,140 (₩2,758,301) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)