Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,098 (₩3,026,790) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)