Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,930 (₩1,727,070) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)