Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,345 (₩2,366,876) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (39 minutes ago)