Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,099 (33,861,876 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)