Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,845 (28,649,829 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)