Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,535 (18,925,616 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)