Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,229 (23,376,793 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)