Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,388 (4,444 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)