Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.318 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,595 (5,725 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)