Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.472 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,694 (6,480 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)