Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,129 (S/. 3,438) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (40 minutes ago)