Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨106,578 (S/. 5,140) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)