Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,829 (S/. 3,429) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)