Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,438 (S/. 4,309) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)