Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.945 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,525 (S/. 4,037) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)