Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,071 (R$ 5,010) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)