Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10857 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,463 (CH$1,127,948) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)