Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,640 (CH$921,773) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)