Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11088 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,286 (CH$1,003,684) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (39 minutes ago)