Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,688 (CH$1,275,967) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)