Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨38,132 (Bs 5,933) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)