Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,247 (Mex$ 18,145) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)