Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.292 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,297 (Mex$ 23,784) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)