Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,816 (R$ 5,267) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)