Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.029 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,282 ($1,363) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)