Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,831 (COL$3,368,524) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)