Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02209 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,324 (COL$3,138,902) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)