Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,612 (Mex$ 15,397) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)