Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,777 (Php66,178) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)