Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,550 (1,241 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)