Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 121% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,261 (€2,716) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)